The sample rate is the rate that your device is sending audio samples continuously. Audio errors can occur when the sample rate is below 44000Hz.
- Open your Sound Property Window, and click on Recording Tab (if you go to the right side of your windows bar and right-click on the microphone, you have direct access to the Recording Tab).
- Double click on your microphone to get the Microphone Properties window.
- Go to the Advanced Tab.
- Select 44000Hz or 48000Hz.
- Click Ok to finish.
- Click the Launchpad rocket ship icon in the dock of your MacBook Pro, and then click “Utilities” and “Audio Midi Setup.”
- Click the name of the input device in the left pane of the Audio Midi Setup window, such as “Built-In Microphone.”
- Click the “Format” drop-down menu, and then click the sample rate you want to use, such as “44000Hz” or “96000 Hz.” The higher the sample rate, the better the sound quality will be.
If these solutions didn’t work, please use another device.